Wednesday, August 31, 2022

New School Year, New Goals

 Every school year, I hope to keep the blog up with the books that I am reading or at least with books I've read recently.  

Here is the new school year--on the third week, and this is my first post.

What can I say?  I am human, and I have many things that I want to do.

But, it is a new school year, and I always want to promote books.

So, here I am again--renewing my goal of blogging about the books that I am reading.  I hope to write some quick notes about books I read over the summer to get started.  Then, I will settle into a rhythm of choosing a day or days to write about some good books to read.

For those who work in the same field that I do, you understand.  We get caught in the daily minutia, and what looked like a simple task becomes monumental.  But, I am resolute to get started with more good books to share with those who are here again reading my reading ramblings.

No comments:

Post a Comment