Monday, July 8, 2013

And it is time to catch up...

Well, I invited a guest blogger, and he agreed.  Then he had second thoughts, so I have not had as many posts as I had hoped.  That being said, I have read quite a lot, so I will be posting today and tomorrow to catch up on what I have read in the month of June.  I was out of town helping my mother who broke her ankle; I was at a week long mission camp here in the Austin area; I was building a porch in my back yard.  Even with all of that--I read quite a lot--I just did not blog about it.  So, now is the time to catch up.  I am trying to only post about books that I have read this summer, but I will have to make a couple of exceptions. There are some books that are on the Lone Star reading list that I read before the summer began, but I want to write a quick post about them.  They are definitely worth reading.

So...without further adieu...I will start writing about books--that is what you want to read about anyway. ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment