Thursday, August 29, 2019

#YAMSReads

For a few years, I have wanted to host a twitter chat.  I had a plan, but it just did not happen.  I could not find an hour in the month that I could commit to be ready for that amount of involvement.  I saw something this summer about an extended twitter chat.  It gives folks longer than an hour to answer and respond.  So, I decided that I would try it.

Our staff has been challenged to read at least one of the titles in a given list.  Then, to answer and respond to others' answers in an extended twitter chat.  We will have our first one from September 20--September 25, 2019.  A good friend gave me a name for it, so we are ready to roll.  I am hoping that we can get the conversations flowing with good, solid YA literature.  I am so excited.

Here is to good reading.  #YAMSReads


No comments:

Post a Comment