Thursday, December 14, 2017

12 Book Suggestions

So...admittedly, I get bogged down with the here and now in life.  This brings me to my lack of follow through for a book of the week reminder that I began a while back.  I started having more consistency this year until the middle of October.  Then, I got my first sinus infection of the school year.  While this is not an excuse for not delivering on what I had intended, it is an explanation.

Now, I am committed to getting back on track, but to make it up to the few who were paying attention, I will be having 12 book suggestions leading up to Christmas.  A 12 Days of Christmas Celebration if you will...

Stay tuned because today is the start of this 12 Days of Book Suggestions.  There are some really good ones in store.

No comments:

Post a Comment