Wednesday, May 14, 2014

The One by Kiera Cass

I am not sure why it has taken me so long to write about this book.  I read it in one night.  It is book 3 in a fantastic trilogy that I literally devoured.  I could not wait for this book to come out even though I knew what was going to happen--or at least it better have happened the way that I wanted.  But, maybe you are wondering what the cause of my fascination is.

Here is the set up for the entire series.  Of course, it would be impossible to just talk about this book without giving too much away.  Trust me when I say--you want to read the entire series.  It was awesome!

America is a lower class citizen, but she is "randomly" chosen as one of 35 girls who are vying to be a princess.  But, America is not really interested in being a princess because she is in love with someone else.  So, she goes to the prince and convinces him that he should keep her in the competition as long as possible so that she can tell him the truth about what goes on behind the scenes.  He is intrigued and agrees.  Do you think you know where this is going?  Well, you are right, but it is impossible to put down because you want to make sure that you are right.

MUST READ--The Selection, The Elite, and The One!
Just in case I haven't convinced you yet--watch the video.  Then read these books.
Book 3 in SRC 14

No comments:

Post a Comment